Run long runs with us. We have group training for both marathons and half marathons.
TSM Running is the largest running group in Sweden! With our help, you can train for marathons or half marathons. Our running guru, training expert and 2001 Stockholm Marathon winner Anders Szalkai (now chief editor of Swedish Runner’s World) is head coach, and is the creator of all training courses and programs. Our goal is to give you the best chance possible of reaching your goals, irrespective of your current capacity.
The 2019/2020 season starts on November 24, 2019 and finishes on May 24, 2020. You will get to participate in 25 coach-led Sunday long runs starting December 2, and 8 coach-led quality sessions on Thursdays, starting April 2.
With TSM Running, you never have to grind through your long runs by yourself. We know from experience that these runs can be tough to do on your own. We have over 85 running coaches, almost 1000 participants, and a unique team spirit.
There are nine different speed categories to choose from in our marathon training course, and five different speed categories for our half marathon course. Unless as specifically notified, all training sessions start at Stockholm Stadion (some sessions start at GIH – The Swedish School of Sport and Health Sciences). The Sunday runs always start at 10 am (locker rooms open at 9.15 am).
More on pricing and other conditions here.
Training starts on Sunday, November 24 at 10 am. All training sessions start at Stockholm Stadion or GIH.
The membership fee is SEK 995, and includes the following:
– Run Off Sunday November 24
– 25 coach-led long runs on Sundays with over 15 unique routes in different Stockholm locations
– Thursday training from April 2. Eight coach-led training with quality sessions
– Changing rooms with showers and storage lockers, training service and extra training for non-runners
– TSM Running long sleeve functional fabric training shirt from ASICS
– Discounts at our medical partners, and for physical check-ups at Aktivitus Testklinik
– Discounted registration fee for ASICS Premiärmilen and other select races
– Access to the TSM Running tent at Östermalms IP at start and finish at the ASICS Stockholm Marathon on June 1, 2019
There are nine different speed groups, expressed as the ASICS Stockholm Marathon finishing time you aim for; 3.00, 3.15, 3.30, 3.45, 4.00, 4.15, 4.30, 4.45 and 5.00. You select a group at registration, but you can change groups at any time during the season. Let your form decide on training day.
Half Marathon Training
If your goal is to run slightly shorter distances, we also have half marathon groups. These groups are also named after the finishing times aimed for; 1.30, 1.40, 1.50, 1.55, 2.00 and 2.10. You select a group at registration, but you can change groups at any time during the season. Let your form decide on training day